Work Process Solutions
Are you looking for better control and oversight of your work processes? Our solutions will help your staff to work more efficiently, and at the same time thrive more at work.
Case management today is not about routine work. It is knowledge work where each separate case is different and the case handlers must exercise a considerable degree of judgment. They make decisions based on interpretation of information from many sources, and they assess many factors.
Our consultants have solid experience in quality assurance and simplification of work processes. We work closely with the customers, in long term customer relationships to understand their everyday challenges so that each separate project is tailored to their needs. Our experience and our method, combined with our technologies, ensure solutions that are tailored to your business and that will make your everyday life, as well as that of your staff, simpler and more efficient.
We help you with
- Customized support for knowledge work
- Solutions with integrated support for planning and execution of work
- Flexibility through an emergent workflow based on a dynamic compilation of process parts as the work progresses
- Rich domain model customized to the domain
- Collaboration technology
- Deviation management
- Support for document production
- Handling of coding systems
- Automated case management and automated steps in an integrated way
- Overview and control of tasks, activities and resources
- Correct processing in accordance with laws, regulations and business rules
- “Case file” Case information takes precedence and is of greater importance than the process definitions
– A great product isn't just a collection of features. It's how it all works together.
Award winning solutions
We have been a leading supplier of customized work process solutions for case management in Norway for the past two decades. Key and common characteristics of these solutions have in recent years been given the name Adaptive Case Management (ACM). The Norwegian Food Safety Authority (Mattilsynet), The Norwegian Courts Administration (Domstolsadministrasjonen), The Norwegian Directorate of Immigration (UDI) and the Norwegian Labour and Welfare Administration (NAV) are all our customers with operational ACM solutions in Norwegian public sector.
Traditional Business Process Management (BPM) products are the best products for predictable processes and routine work. Focus is on the overall workflow – typically sending the baton to the next player in the interaction.
Adaptive Case Management (ACM) is a form of BPM better suited for knowledge work. We're a global leader in ACM. With ACM solutions from us you will get a type of control that no other available BPM solution can give you today.
Do you want to know more?
Call us for an informal chat, or send an email and we will contact you.