How much of your work day is spent on producing, finding, sharing, commenting on and getting an overview of information? Free yourself from documents that are shared through file systems and e-mails - let the information live on direct editable websites accessible from mobile and PC. See contexts and relations; keep track of versions, and who has done what.
Collaboration systems from Atlassian make collective knowledge work more fun and more productive. Confluence is a leading information and collaboration platform, and JIRA is one of the world’s most widely used task management systems.
A good start is invaluable. You get maximum value out of investment in new tools when you let experience lead the way. At Computas, we have been using products from Atlassian in agile projects and internally for more than 10 years. Let us help you get started on realizing a new kind of work day for you and your staff.
We help you with
- New work methods and introduction of collaboration tools - we assess the current situation and create a plan for training and introduction
- New structure for existing information - we help you switch from Word to wiki
- Best practice for use of Confluence and JIRA - configuration, access control, templates, and smart user patterns
- Coaching of administrators in Confluence and JIRA
- Use of the development tools Stash and Crucible for an efficient development process
- Integration between JIRA and development tools
- Customized plug-in development for your needs
Fields of application
Our consultants have for years been dedicated users of the tools in various work situations, and they are happy to share their experience. Atlassian’s products can be adapted and used in countless ways to meet the needs of your organization. With Atlassian’s products you can:
- Plan and execute small and large projects
- Get an overview of anything from the company’s / project’s overall objective to five-minute tasks
- Manage requirements from initial needs analysis to completed project
- Maintain and make manuals, quality systems, routines and guidelines accessible
- Have full overview of meetings with agendas, minutes and follow-up
- Carry out agile software development: the team can focus on creating the product, while the project manager sees status and progress
- Comment directly in the contents: shorter distance to update and agreement
- Automatically build software with full traceability and notification on the mobile
Do you want to know more?
Call us for an informal chat, or send an email and we will contact you.